[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Reorganize User Guides Spec for Mitaka.

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:32:26 UTC 2015

We should avoid notes specific to distributions because they increase
expectations that we consider all distributions and periodically check
validity of notes on those distributions. If distributions can't provide
OpenStack packages that follow upstream and require workarounds to attain
functionality, we should address those issues via bugs for those packages.