[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Distro specific details to improve UX

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 01:51:48 UTC 2015

My opinion is that the HA Guide can reasonable expect an audience that isa little bit sophisticated and so can handle some distro-specific details sprinkledaround.  In fact, I rather like that -- it makes it easier to figure out what the distro-specific issues are.
As I understand it, the Install Guides are split by distro because they are writtento be appropriate for people who are neophytes and they embed a lot of distro-specific admin information that is tangential to OpenStack but people may need.
Bogdan, you've spent a lot of time on the phone with the people who are the targetaudience for this book and I know from experience that you have awfully good judgementabout the information that need to be included.  So, if there is a tidbit that you think isappropriate, I'm pretty confident that it should be included.  Your knowledge and judgementis one of the great advantages of having you take over this project!
meg