[OpenStack-docs] Networking guide updates for Liberty

Matthew Dorn madorn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:09:11 UTC 2015

To reduce complexity, I think it would be cool to leave scenarios one and
two and perhaps introduce a third scenario for hybrid.

I have also noticed interest in how one would create provider networks to
get instances access to resources existing on vlan/gre/vxlan networks
outside of OpenStack world.

Matt