[OpenStack-docs] Docs people discussing with package maintainers in Tokyo

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Oct 14 12:44:09 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

In Vancouver, I have found out that it was difficult to find a moment
when distribution package maintainers would be able to engage in
discussion with people from the docs team.

So I would like to ask: is there such a time slot where we would be
welcome to discuss with you? If so, when? If not, could you organize it?
I'll make sure that Igor Yozhikov (top person for packaging in
Mirantis), Haikel (top RDO package maintainer) and myself will be
present during this session. Also please make sure the time slot doesn't
clash with other design summit important event for us (like release
management, security management, and such...), as these may have our
priority.

Your thoughts?

Thanks for the work on the install-guide and other docs,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)