[OpenStack-docs] Liberty: Auto-Generate Configuration-Reference?

Atsushi SAKAI sakaia at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 14 10:54:52 UTC 2015

Lana
Andrea
Tom

  I submit the patches for autogenerated config-reference.

  Submitted patches are
     ceilometer/cinder/glance/heat/ironic/keystone/
     manila/nova/sahara and neutron

  Not submitted patches are
     barbican/zaqar/designate

     For inclusion of these three patches,
     it needs create manual xml file to include autogenerated xml (table) files.
     I think this work is after Liberty Release

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI