[OpenStack-docs] [Contributor guide] Update and questions

Olga Gusarenko ogusarenko at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 14 09:20:19 UTC 2015

Matt, thank you for the feedback!

The Documentation/ReviewGuidelines [1] was not included in the spec, the
conversion part. But we are referring to it in the Reviewing documentation
section [2] of the Contributor guide.
We can convert it in the next iteration.

As to the RST build processes. We have this change on review, please see
[3].

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/ReviewGuidelines
[2]
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/96/231996/5/gate/gate-openstack-manuals-tox-doc-publish-checkbuild/187b59d//publish-docs/draft/contributor-guide/docs-review.html