[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] status of Debian

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:05:20 UTC 2015

Keystone/Apache:

Does the package also include the /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin and
/usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-public files?

Keystone:

I haven't found any problems with v3.

Cinder:

The v1 API does not exist in Liberty. I spoke with cinder developers
including the former PTL who told me to remove the service and endpoints
for v1. So far, so good in testing.