[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] SUSE testing for Liberty

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:53:10 UTC 2015

Pranav,

OS images as in... particular versions of SUSE?

Andreas,

I usually wait until someone else tests a patch and/or it merges prior to
updating the matrix with a positive mark. Also, the SUSE patches do not
address some services such as cinder that require configuration changes to
make them work at all with Liberty.