[OpenStack-docs] OpenStack Training labs - VirtualBox vs KVM

Pranav Salunke dguitarbite at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:25:28 UTC 2015

Hello,

Glad to have cleared this issue.

> I think I know what happened. We did not clean up the old web page at
>
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Training-guides/lab-scripts

It still points to the old repo. We need to fix this ASAP.

Fixing this and also fixing training-guides/labs section to avoid more
confusion!

> My apologies to Bernd and anyone else affected by this oversight.

My apologies in this case its more of my fault than Roger's. Its been a bit
of a mess during the start with loads of discussions.

> For what it's worth, I have a patch somewhere that automatically gets the
> latest ISO if the one we are looking for has been removed again.
> Maybe I should dust if off and submit it.

That would be awesome Roger! But for the time being the repo is updated and
it should work as required.

Also there is another launchpad project for training-labs. You may find it
here:

   - https://launchpad.net/labs

There is also a seperate bug tracker if required. I will be updating the
Wikis, related repositories.

Regards,
Pranav