[OpenStack-docs] design of http://developer.openstack.org/ broken?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 20 22:13:53 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-20 19:15:48 +0200 (+0200), Christian Berendt wrote:
> Checked our files in openstack-manuals, we had no changes in the
> HTML files the last time. This is a generic issue that we use the
> CSS files hosted on www.openstack.org because we are not able to
> change or review them (I think those CSS files are not available
> in a git repository).

We've discussed in the past that we should stop linking CSS from
non-infra-managed/non-code-reviewed sources into our community run
sites/systems. We might want to consider making a specific repo for
site theming where we can control this without having a
proliferation of copies in various places (or maybe just treat the
oslosphinx/theme/openstack/static/default.css and similar files in
openstack/oslosphinx as that?).
--
Jeremy Stanley