[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Meeting Notes: 27 March 2015

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Mar 30 05:26:58 UTC 2015

On 03/30/2015 03:11 AM, Lana Brindley wrote:

> * Information Architecture: do we need a User Guide + Admin Guide? Can
> we combine or split this in a better way? What components should we be
> documenting (core only/core+)?
>
> With the Easter break coming up, we decided to all spend some time on
> answering this question over the next couple of weeks. We have a lot of
> Information Architecture expertise in the group, and individuals have
> been asked to email the mailing list with [User Guides] in the subject
> line with their suggestions.

Sorry, this does not help me at all.

If we want to have split guides, we need to figure out how to do this
properly. If we want to have this ready on the 7th of August, I don't
want to work on this and have it reverted after a couple of weeks,

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
        Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)