[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] team meeting notes 3/24

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 24 18:24:44 UTC 2015

On 3/24/15, 10:21 AM, "Christian Berendt" <christian at berendt.io> wrote:

>On 03/24/2015 02:16 PM, Karin Levenstein wrote:
>> Sorry about confusion with the links and such; Google Hangout and I do
>> not seem to get along.
>
>Sorry for not participating in the meeting. I waited for an invitation
>to be able to join the Hangout, looks like that has not worked for me.

Yeah, this one¹s on me. I seem to be seriously challenged in setting up
Google Hangouts in a way that actually works, but hopefully I¹ve learned
my lesson now.

>>*Brief discussion of RST, breaking up the guide by OS:*
>>
>Yes, we should do this post-kilo. It is hard enough to provide working
>installation guides just in time with the release. We can schedule a
>meeting for Vancouver to discuss the details.

Good idea. I¹ll be sure to set something up.