[OpenStack-docs] [install guide] team meeting notes 3/24

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Tue Mar 24 15:21:38 UTC 2015

On 03/24/2015 02:16 PM, Karin Levenstein wrote:
> Sorry about confusion with the links and such; Google Hangout and I do
> not seem to get along.

Sorry for not participating in the meeting. I waited for an invitation
to be able to join the Hangout, looks like that has not worked for me.

I wanted to mention one topic: replace python-keystoneclient with
python-openstackclient because of the deprecation of
python-keystoneclient. Is this fine for you? I could work on this.

> *Brief discussion of RST, breaking up the guide by OS:*
> Obviously this will happen post-Kilo

Yes, we should do this post-kilo. It is hard enough to provide working
installation guides just in time with the release. We can schedule a
meeting for Vancouver to discuss the details.

> *Meeting time:*
> Currently painful for US, moving later in the US morning would be quite
> late for APAC, though Bernd would be amenable to moving it back an hour
> (thanks, Bernd!)

This works for me.

Christian.