[OpenStack-docs] [Openstack-i18n] [ha-guide] RST or Docbook?

Daisy Guo daisy.ycguo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:26:11 UTC 2015

Hello, Anne

Sorry for the late response. I was just back from a long vacation.

I have generated translated documents from RST files, by manually running
RST/Sphinx tools.
The existing translation toolchain/scripts need to be changed in order to
adapt this change.

Do you want the the toolchain ready before you publish the change?

Daisy