[OpenStack-docs] Style Question for Project Names

APlimpton aplimpton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 15:16:44 UTC 2015

No, no.. your vote most certainly did count! I replied last night but my
email was caught and held by the mailing list for being too long.

I was wondering about only 9 people responding as well. I agree that they
likely don't have a strong opinion one way or the other and will be fine
with either.

Here was what I sent:

"Well, the current tally is 5 for lowercase and 4 for mixed case. So the
status quo has the lead by a hair.

As the instigator of the request, I am naturally hoping for a rally to the
mixed case cause but overall have been delighted by our civil discourse.
Probably because nerding out over the finer points (and counter-points) of
language is such fun. "

Thanks :)
Amanda