[OpenStack-docs] US Doc team meeting time?

Lana Brindley openstack at lanabrindley.com
Thu Jun 18 21:06:27 UTC 2015

OK, it seems to me that 1400 UTC is the better time, and if Shilla can
be sure to advertise the meeting 24 hours before, that would help a lot.

Shilla: can you please change the wiki and the ical back to 1400? Feel
free to have an agenda item for the next few meetings to continue to
discuss timings and make sure everyone gets a say (that's what we did
with the APAC meetings a while ago, until we found a time that worked
well for everyone).

This is also a timely reminder that all OpenStack meetings are listed in
UTC time, which means they don't change for daylight savings in any
timezone. Make sure the date/time conversion tool you use[1] is set to
UTC and *not* London/Greenwich time to avoid confusion.

Lana

1: Everyone has their favourites, but mine is
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html which handled UTC
very nicely. Sadly, Google Calendar does not handle UTC well. I suggest
you select Liberia for UTC (rather than London), as it is UTC+0 and does
not observe daylight savings.