[OpenStack-docs] US Doc team meeting time?

Shilla Saebi shilla.saebi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:58:35 UTC 2015

This is my fault entirely and I dropped the ball, I apologize. We had the meeting at 13:00 instead of 14:00 UTC by accident of course. In the past two meetings, we had barely any attendance (1 or 2 people max, 1 being my colleague) and this time around we had a lot more people show up (6-7) so 13:00 seemed to work. I don't mind changing it back to 14:00 on the wiki/eavesdrop and just keeping that if everyone wants? In fact that works better for me, but I just thought since we had a much better turn out with attendance at that time, we could alter it? I don't know what are everyones thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone