[OpenStack-docs] [Install Guide] zypper/apt/ etc...

Meg McRoberts dreidellhasa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:03:28 UTC 2015

I kind of like this suggestion, even though pulling the "_based" string outmakes it slightly-less accurate.
If anyone uses these strings in the "tag" for a :ref: cross-reference (in otherwords, the ":: _tagname:" line), the underbar is going to cause problems.And, when we implement intersphinx, I'm sure we're going to need such tags.
Hyphenating a trademark is not allowed -- I don't know if anyone would goafter us for a URL or if the underscore has the same issues as the hyphen.
Not super-strong arguments but perhaps considerations....
meg