[OpenStack-docs] RST line length

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Jun 13 09:00:35 UTC 2015

On 06/12/2015 11:27 PM, Meg McRoberts wrote:
> Very cool!  I just converted a table and it works quite nicely --
> and it should solve the checkniceness line length issues.
> I still do not like that the table headers look just like the body
> of the table but that issue is the same for either table input method.

You can mark them bold, see
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191067/6/doc/user-guide/source/cli_swift_large_object_creation.rst
for adding stub-columns and header-rows.

> One question:  I have a little table that lists install commands for the
> different distributions.  Karen suggested that they should use :command:
> so I implemented this -- for example:
>
>       :command:`apt-get install rabbitmq-server rabbitmq-plugins`
>
> I did this and it works but the output looks the same as it did without
> :command".
> Is that how it should be?

Could be an omission in the style we use. I suggest you file a bug.

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)