[OpenStack-docs] RST line length

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jun 12 14:09:05 UTC 2015

On 6/12/15, 04:44, "Meg McRoberts" <dreidellhasa at yahoo.com> wrote:

>79 characters?  I got errors on 70-character lines.
>

>When I run checkniceness locally, I'm getting line-too-long errors for
>the glossary
>and for other files that are not causing Jenkins to fail.
>

>Meg

I neither work on doc8 or with the docs, but I work on flake8 and pep8 and
those tools have had issues with unicode characters being treated as more
than one character. You may have some homoglyphs in there that are being
treated as multiple characters by doc8 and that could be causing you to
see errors for 70-character lines.

--
Ian