[OpenStack-docs] [User Guides] Team Meeting June 11

Joseph Robinson joseph.robinson at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jun 12 07:17:22 UTC 2015

Attendees: Brian Moss, Darren Chan, Alexandra Settle, Joe Robinson

A short meeting this time, we focused on the RST conversion for the Cloud Admin Guide.

Cloud Admin RST Conversion

Networking chapters on hold - while the networking content is under an audit, any content in the guide is on hold. We have heard that the audit is done, content is still marked as on hold for now.

Any patches for the Cloud Admin Guide: Please keep an eye out for them, and request that any bugs target both the xml AND the RST versions of the document.

This is ground that has been covered before, but we also discussed using the :orphan: role when a newly converted file is not added to the TOC.

Marking a file with this role will mean Sphinx will build the RST output, and not mark the :orphan: file as an error.

One issue was the html output has ":orphan:" visible in the build. We are following this issue up.

Best Regards,

Joseph Robinson
Information Developer I
Joseph.Robinson at Rackspace.com

Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD a company registered in the state of Victoria, Australia (company registered number ACN 153 275 524) whose registered office is at Level 1, 37 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Rackspace Hosting Australia PTY LTD privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.com.au/company/legal-privacy-statement.php - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.