[OpenStack-docs] admin cloud guide, common-rst directory

Karen Bradshaw kbhawkey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:48:47 UTC 2015

Hi.  I understand.  The current directory structure for this guide uses
common/figures.  I can either leave the .png in this common/figures
directory or make a new figures sub directory under admin-cloud-guide-rst.
It does not seem like a technical problem at this point, just a matter of
figuring out what content is to be shared.  I have to re-base my patch
anyway, so can change it either way.
Thanks.