[OpenStack-docs] admin cloud guide, common-rst directory

Karen Bradshaw kbhawkey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:11:13 UTC 2015

Hi.  I am having a build issue with an included file in common-rst.
I have a file with a toc in admin-guide-cloud-rst/source
and the included file in common-rst or the local linked dir of common.
The RST parser complains about
openstack_manuals/doc/user-guide/source/common/<myfile>. Of course this
common dir links to common-rst where the file resides.  Problem sharing the
contents of the common dir with user guide and admin cloud guide?  I can
move the file, objectstorage_characteristics, out of the common dir.
Thanks.
-Karen