[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Next meeting 9 June 13:00 UTC

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 23:40:50 UTC 2015

With the stable/kilo branch cut, we should determine how to proceed with
the following patches for Liberty around the RST conversion:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184388/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/187095/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173249/

What about any future patches for Liberty that appear during the conversion?

We should also discuss the following patches for merge or abandonment:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/185783/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/188671/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/171088/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/173790/