[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting minutes 6/5/15

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Jun 5 15:34:15 UTC 2015

- We have decided to move to having meetings every 2 weeks for now, on
every other Friday.
- Edgar will have the Advanced Configuration/Debugging section done by
the next meeting.
- Matt will be testing the scenarios to make sure they still work in Kilo.
- Nick will add the remaining sections as low hanging fruit bug. Make
sure to use partial-bug and tag the blueprint.
- Need to look at how to remove networking from the other guides and
include the Networking Guide.  We will start by removing the obviously
obsolete stuff then work with the Cloud Admin restructuring project for
the inclusions.
- Matt will ask the Neutron people what they plan on doing about 3rd
party documentation.

Next meeting on June 19, 2015 at 1500 UTC.

----  Nick