[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Agenda for meeting today

Matt Griffin matt.griffin at percona.com
Thu Jun 4 19:14:55 UTC 2015

The HA Guide team is meeting in 1 hour. We hope you can join us.
Here are the details:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HA_Guide_Update#Next_Meeting

Our agenda will be as follows:

1. Recap Vancouver Summit outcomes

2. Proposed process to convert from docbook to RST, rework structure, and
add new content - Next Steps:
a. Convert existing HA Guide from docbook to RST and as much as possible in
the new table of contents structure (megm leading). Focus on technical
aspects of conversion. Do content changes/updates later in bugs/CRs.
b. Publish new Liberty HA Guide from new RST version (Current version can
be viewed at http://docs.openstack.org/draft/draft-index.html, as soon as
https://review.openstack.org/187687 and https://review.openstack.org/187686
are merged). Draft is available at http://docs.openstack.org/draft/ha-guide/
.
c. Solicit reviews from PTLs and SMEs. Get them to file content bugs on
incorrect technical content or gaps. (all HA Guide team)
d. HA Guide team writes updated content (all HA Guide team) - complete by
mid-cycle?
e. Involve translations team as content matures
f. As part of this effort, we should be checking the relevant content in
the Configuration Reference Guide (
http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/config-reference/content/index.html) to
ensure that the HA config options are represented appropriately.

3. Continue to accept docbook contributions to existing HA Guide?
mattgriffin & megm recommend Yes.... Until the conversion (2a above) is
complete?

Best,
Matt

---