[OpenStack-docs] Freezing Cloud Admin Guide XML development

Brian Moss kallimachos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:04:23 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We're kicking off the conversion of the Cloud Admin Guide from XML to RST (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Cloud_Admin_Guide_Migration).
While we're doing this, we'd like to put a temporary freeze on development
of the guide so we don't have the XML changing beneath us.  To this end,
could everyone please hold off on making changes to the Cloud Admin Guide
until we announce the conversion is complete.

If you happen to find yourself reviewing an XML Cloud Admin Guide patch in
the next few weeks, please let the author know about the freeze and ask
them to resubmit an RST patch when the conversion is finished.

Thanks!

Brian