[OpenStack-docs] config-ref specialty team

Gauvain Pocentek gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com
Tue Jun 2 06:52:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

Sorry for my silence lately. Thanks Christian and Steve for stepping up
:)

Le 2015-05-23 18:32, Lana Brindley a écrit :
> On 21 May 2015, at 11:25 am, Gauvain Pocentek
> <gauvain.pocentek at objectif-libre.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The doc session we had with the operators yesterday convinced me that
>> we need to give more love to the configuration reference. Putting up a
>> specialty team for it seems like a good idea. I'd like to know if
>> there are people interested in working on this.
>
> This is a great idea, thanks for offering :)

I'm not entirely sure how other teams are organized but I'll look into
it and start to set things up. Lana, expect some questions in the next
days ;)

We've had some feedback from the operators during the summit session,
so I think we could start from there. I have a few ideas I need to write
down to get some discussions started.

>> I really think that the cloud admin guide could/should be handled by
>> this team too, but the user guide team will work on it to handle the
>> RST migration. I'm not sure what should happen on this front TBH, so
>> let me know what you think.
>
> Let’s leave it with the User Guide Team for now, and once they’ve
> done with their conversion and restructure blueprint, we can revisit
> the groupings.

Sounds good.

Gauvain

> Lana Brindley
> Technical Writer
> Rackspace Cloud Builders Australia

Gauvain Pocentek

Objectif Libre - Infrastructure et Formations Linux
http://www.objectif-libre.com