[OpenStack-docs] Debian install guide: getting it back on docs.openstack.org

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Jun 2 05:12:25 UTC 2015

On 06/02/2015 01:27 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> This isn't an accusation, that's a fact: under the big tent model, we
> welcome everyone. But the doc team kicked my contributions away from the
> official doc site when I was not looking. So yeah, that's not welcoming.

Everything was done in the public with enough time for anybody to react
and speak up - and that did not happen.

We discussed on this list on how to move forward and then took a
decision to remove it after asking several times for a plan - and as you
acknowledged that plan never came. So, stop complaining and move forward
as others have said.

Btw. welcoming does not mean that each and every change goes in. We
review changes, plan together as a team and execute that.

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)