[OpenStack-docs] Debian install guide: getting it back on docs.openstack.org

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Jun 1 23:02:10 UTC 2015

On 06/01/2015 04:29 PM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> As I said at the Summit to you personally, we would like to get it
> reinstated. We need a plan and a backup. We are certainly welcoming and
> want to get the guide publishing again, but need a plan. Please
> participate or find someone to participate in: install guide team
> meetings, their spec review, and include Debian in the planning.
>
> Thanks,
> Anne

Anne,

It's not me who removed the Debian install-guide. I'm still don't know
why it happens, and therefore, it's impossible for me to draw a plan
alone, second guessing what you're expecting to be fixed. So could we
start from that?

Since you were the person flipping the switch, could you let me know
what was wrong to begin with? Then maybe we can make a plan *together*.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)