[OpenStack-docs] Debian install guide: getting it back on docs.openstack.org

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Jun 1 14:04:46 UTC 2015

Thomas,

Let me first say a few words to the accusations that you write: the docs
team is still welcoming but if there are repeated requests for a plan
and nothing comes, what should we do?

I suggest that the Liberty guide gets converted to RST and Debian gets
included if there is a strong commitment to maintain it. And that means
that emails get answered in a timely manner.

You have a lot on your shoulder and I encourage you to team up with
somebody so that the Debian guide can be team work and in those times
where you have to concentrate on packaging, others can help.

Also, please join the Install Guide meetings and work on the plans for
the Liberty guide together,

    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)