[OpenStack-docs] Debian install guide: getting it back on docs.openstack.org

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jun 1 13:53:47 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

To answer what I can:

- The RST conversion is for Liberty going forward; the Kilo guide will
remain in DocBook. I've added a section for it on the Migration page.[1]

- There's a WIP blueprint[2] and spec[3] for the Liberty install guide;
comments and input are welcome. Is the level of work involved in updating
the Debian guide and converting it to RST such that it would be useful to
develop a separate spec for the Debian guide? I don't have a lot of
familiarity with the guide, but my impression is that significant work
will be involved in updating and testing it. Perhaps a spec would be a
useful way of collecting and organizing a to-do list of what needs to be
done.

- The installation guide specialty team has a weekly meeting, and the info
can be found on the team page. Any contributors are welcome.[4]

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Installation_Guide_Mi
gration
[2]