[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Team meeting 28 July

Karin Levenstein karin.levenstein at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jul 28 13:47:51 UTC 2015

Attendees: Alex Adamov, Karin Levenstein, Pranav Salunke, Harry Sutton; pre-meeting update from Matt Kassawara

Conversion update
=====
Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's sprint, as well as everyone who contributed patches before and thus made the sprint much simpler!
After this morning's meeting, I updated the Migration page with the latest patches, separating out the files that still either have patches under review or have no patches yet. [1] If I've missed anything, please let me know.
As soon as the conversion is done, we can begin testing.
ACTION: Team, please review the patches.
ACTION: We need someone to finish the debconf sections

New meeting time
=====
The hardest thing seems to be coming up with a secondary meeting time for 2nd/4th Tuesdays.
Possibly the other question is: are there enough APACers working on the Install Guide that a secondary meeting time would be worthwhile?
ACTION: Anyone interested in install guide work, please respond and let me know if you think there's any benefit in setting up a secondary alternating meeting time, or whether we should just stick to the current "every Tuesday at 1300 UTC" time.

Debian
=====
Before Alex can proceed with work on Debian, the remaining files need to be converted. Please help if you can.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/Migrate#Installation_Guide_Migration

--
Karin K. Levenstein
Manager, Rackspace Private Cloud Documentation, US
karin.levenstein at rackspace.com