[OpenStack-docs] distro-specific commands in guides

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:41:25 UTC 2015

Outside of the installation guide, we should avoid using any commands
specific to distributions or packages because our audience may incorrectly
assume the documentation limits how and where they can deploy OpenStack.
Similarly, we should avoid spelling out general OS commands (such as making
symlinks and showing network interfaces) because our audience should
already understand how to use the OS before deploying OpenStack.