[OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Meeting notes for 14 July 2015

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:22:01 UTC 2015

Attendees: Alexander Adamov and Matt Kassawara

Meeting time
====

We're still wondering about moving the meeting to a better time due to
consistent lack of attendees... any thoughts?

RST conversion
====

The conversion is steadily progressing. Hopefully we can complete the
conversion during the sprint [1] next week. The sooner we complete the
conversion, the sooner we can begin updates for Liberty, so please attend
the sprint!

Debian
====

We're still tuning the spec [2] for the Debian version of the installation
guide. See the patch for details.

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints#Installation_guide_conversion_from_DocBook_to_RST
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191074/