[OpenStack-docs] AV videos list [training-guides]

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:50:06 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Since the number of contributors to the training-guides project are
increasing I though it would be nice to have a list of videos we need to
add to the AV project for this release. If you guys have something in mind
that would be helpful and needs priority please add it to the list of
suggestions below. We could then make a final list which can hold priority
for kilo.

According to me the videos we could make for kilo:

   1. osbash on linux
   2. osbash on OS X
   3. osbash on windows
   4. Testing in osbash
   5. Setting up multi-node OpenStack as per Install guides (Sequel of
   three videos)
      1. Controller Node
      2. Compute Node
      3. Network Node
   6. Using the CLI for OpenStack services
   7. How to run Lbaas
   8. Life cycle management of Applications using Heat

Regards,
Sayali.