[OpenStack-docs] [Ambassadors] [training-guides][trainers] SF User Group Training session

Akihiro Hasegawa hasegawa at bit-isle.co.jp
Tue Jan 27 04:15:43 UTC 2015

Hi Sean,

When we translated these documents to Japanese, we’ve changed some part.
Basically we added some detail procedure to the documents.
But we still not have merged it to upstream.
After our next training, we will give some feedback.
And if possible, we will use your survey on the next training.

We would like to add a script to the ppt document.
Cause the interpretation differs with different persons.
It’s better to be clear each slide what messages included etc..

Regards,

Akihiro