[OpenStack-docs] [training-guides] List of patches that will start the ball rolling again

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Mon Jan 26 19:01:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This “wait-for-icehouse-branching” delay is way too long. We were talking on today’s IRC meeting that we should just start reviewing/merging and not wait on the branching process anymore, since it can be done on an arbitrary commit anyway.

Here is the list of patches we should review/merge to get the ball rolling:

* all of the Sean’s XML-to-RST series:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141226/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142259/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142344/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142350/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141236/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142290/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142333/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142339/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142184/

We should also look at Stef’s Upstream Training:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/132395/

This will enable us to start working in the new format (RST) and start contributing new stuff.

Thoughts?

Matjaz

*