[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting summary 1/16/15

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 22 19:30:50 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-22 11:15:14 -0500 (-0500), Nick Chase wrote:
> Absolutely, Anita! We meet in a Google Hangout on Friday mornings
> at 9am Pacific. Let me know if you'd like an invite.

If your group is strictly against written form for meetings (which
itself strikes me as somewhat ironic given you're meeting about text
documentation), would you consider giving
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing a try?
It's actually running on and accessible via free software (and also
via telephones if desired).

I'm not at all keen on advertising meetings held on non-free
services, particularly invitation-only meetings, on our official
list of community meetings. I see there are already a couple on
there, and it sends a very unfortunate signal to the rest of our
community that this is an accepted practice.
--
Jeremy Stanley