[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting summary 1/16/15

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Jan 22 16:26:59 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Nick Chase" <nchase at mirantis.com>
> To: "Anita Kuno" <anteaya at anteaya.info>, "Matt Kassawara" <mkassawara at gmail.com>
>
> Absolutely, Anita!  We meet in a Google Hangout on Friday mornings at
> 9am Pacific.  Let me know if you'd like an invite.
>
> thanks!
>
> ----  Nick

FWIW even for meetings that aren't using IRC as the conduit I think it's worth listing them on the Meetings wiki so that they are discoverable (I had a similar challenge tracking down where Win The Enterprise meetings were occurring until they were recently published to a wiki page).

-Steve

> On 1/22/2015 10:48 AM, Anita Kuno wrote:
> > On 01/21/2015 09:54 AM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> >> They're not official documentation team meetings... probably because most
> >> of the people who attend aren't part of the documentation team. For the
> >> most part, Nick Chase (nchase at mirantis.com) schedules the networking guide
> >> meetings.
> >>
> > Great, thank Matt.
> >
> > Where do you meet, Nick? I'm trying to learn if I can join you.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Anita.

Steve Gordon, RHCE
Sr. Technical Product Manager,
Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform