[OpenStack-docs] [training] Icehouse patches

Roger Luethi rl at patchworkscience.org
Thu Jan 22 14:36:49 UTC 2015

If we can't branch Juno this week, maybe we should consider
merging patches again, as long as they are not specific to Juno or
Juno/Kilo-related plans.

For changes that are good for Icehouse, too, a long freeze (soon to be
measured in months) does not seem to make sense. If I remember Andreas'
crash course correctly, we could just give infra a commit ID, and they can
branch from there even if patches for the new branch have already been
merged. All we need to do is agree at some point that all new patches are
for the new branch (or must be backported).

Roger