[OpenStack-docs] Install Guide progress

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Tue Jan 20 15:12:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Alexander Adamov and I met today to talk about the Install Guide and to
make sure he can cover the Debian portions in addition to Thomas Goirand. :)

Next steps:
- Alexander to get a working Debian install. This will take a few weeks as
he's also getting his own Networking (neutron) test lab up and running
also, but he's going to report back on his progress at next week's Doc Team
meeting (1/28/15).

- There are about six Debian doc bugs, I've triaged one or two, Alexander
will look at them while getting the test lab set up. We'll use "debian7" as
the tag for those bugs and triage further.

- Anne to review https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147296/ where Thomas
offers more explanation for what the debian install instructions do to see
if there's a way to get fewer "procedure"-level conditionals.

That's our progress report for now, let me know if you have any questions.

Anne Gentle
annegentle at justwriteclick.com