[OpenStack-docs] Add the "red bug button" to the API documents

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Jan 17 16:41:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Christian Berendt <berendt at b1-systems.de>
wrote:

> A customer recently told me he found a bug in one of our API documents.
> I told him there is a "red bug button" on the right and that he can
> click this button to open a new bug report on Launchpad.
>
> Unfortunately the button is only available in the guides (I think in all
> Docbook documnets) and not in the API documents.
>
> I think it would be nice to have a red bug button for each entry in the
> API documents.

Great to get that input, I've heard it from my team as well. (Not exactly a
match for the bug, but
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+bug/1365601 for reference.)

What I always struggled with before logging a bug to request it though, is,
were would it go? The anchor link is the closest you can get, but where
would the bug button go?