[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Jan 9 06:55:38 UTC 2015

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response and highlighting some areas where the repository
layout could be improved.

I think we can start work on improving that layout without creating a
new repository.

For example, we can:
* define 'images' as the name of the directory where images within a
particular guide
* ensuring source and used images both exist
* ensuring source and used images are named the same and differ only in
their file extension

Do they sound like reasonable first steps?

Once we've got all that in order, maybe then we can revisit the need to
create a whole new repository and the complexity it entails.

Screenshots seem to be a parallel issue for another thread - but I have
to say, yes, I too would love to see automated screenshots :) I'd see it
working in the same way as the Translations proposal bot.

Regards,

Tom