[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Thu Jan 8 08:12:08 UTC 2015

On 01/08/2015 06:28 AM, Anne Gentle wrote:
> This sounds like a good idea, as long as it's spelled graphics. :)

I will prepare a new repository called "graphics".

> I think the Foundation originally started
> using http://www.openstack.org/marketing as a holding place for sharable
> graphics, but I don't know how to upload to it. (Any one know?)

I do not like http://www.openstack.org/marketing.

* there is no open workflow to add new graphics
* there are no SVG (etc. pp.) files, only JPG, PDF, ..
* there is no history
* I am not sure about the used license, only the
http://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-trademark-policy/ is linked.

---snip---
OPENSTACK™ LOGOS

The OpenStack Logos may not be used without prior written authorization
from the OpenStack Foundatoin.
---snap---

Btw. there is a typo in "Foundatoin".

> So perhaps for community-generated images a new git repo is the way to go.

+2.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt