[OpenStack-docs] Usage of OmniGraffle

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Jan 8 05:28:09 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 5:06 AM, Christian Berendt <berendt at b1-systems.de>
wrote:

> On 01/06/2015 01:55 PM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> > I still think we need a safe, accessible place for them with some sort
> > of version control.
>
> What do you think about a separate repository holding all proprietary
> files and all graphic files? For example openstack-graphics? This way we
> have clean documentation repositories and could explicitly mention that
> we keep proprietary files in openstack-grahpics. This way we also have a
> location to keep user contributions not related to our documentations.

This sounds like a good idea, as long as it's spelled graphics. :)

I think the Foundation originally started using
http://www.openstack.org/marketing as a holding place for sharable
graphics, but I don't know how to upload to it. (Any one know?)

So perhaps for community-generated images a new git repo is the way to go.

Anne