[OpenStack-docs] [networking] Meeting minutes 2/27/15

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 27 18:00:55 UTC 2015

*

Elke's got lots of work done but can't get it committed.  Matt or Sean
will help her today.

We investigated https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113068/and decided that
we will try to salvage what material we can about ML2 but the rest has
been superseded.

Nova-Network migration should be moved to the Operator's Guide and
referenced by the Networking Guide as an HTTP link, because it's in a
separate repo.

Matt and Lana have added some RST content to the repo and we've noticed
some themeing issues.  Andreas and Anne are involved in trying to finish
and fix it.  The idea is to get this piece completely working before we
convert everything else.  (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/158983/)

Edgar will review the existing content and see what we can re-use for
the new TOC, and will update with the existing XML file name over the
weekend.  As soon as he's done that Nick will drop a list of needed
content onto the mailing list for people to claim.

Nick will add Meg's content to the TOC.

Next meeting 12/6/15 at 1700 UTC at
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/mirantis.com/networking

*