[OpenStack-docs] Vendor Driver Spec

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Feb 27 07:52:38 UTC 2015

On 02/27/2015 05:52 AM, Tom Fifield wrote:
> On 27/02/15 02:37, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> As discussed in today's IRC meeting, I've reworked the vendor driver
>> spec (previously called "Move driver docs out of openstack-manuals") and
>> suggest to call it "Create guidelines for vendor driver documentation"):
>> https://review.openstack.org/133372
>>
>> It now gives two options - minimal version independent documentation or
>> a full documentation by the vendor. In the later case, we require a
>> contact person that takes care of the vendor driver documentation.
>>
>> Please review and give comments so that we can settle this finally. Our
>> plan is to approve the spec next Wednesday.
>
> Hi,
>
> Just in case the review email gets lost amounts the ton of others, this
> one is good to go for me.
>
> """This goes well above and beyond resolving any concerns I had - many,
> many thanks."""

thanks for helping to flesh this out!

As mentioned in another review comment: I hope I did not put too much
burden on us and made responsibilities clear - please check.

Also, I created the wiki page now, does this work for all?

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/VendorDrivers

   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)