[OpenStack-docs] [ha-guide] Meeting minutes

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Thu Feb 26 21:36:42 UTC 2015

Short meeting today.  TOC is still being reviewed, and Meg is adding
links to existing material.  We agreed on the following:

We need to add strategy information to the TOC.(nickchase
<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-26-21.11.log.html#l-31>,
21:17:11)
We don't want to duplicate existing docs (ie, for Galera)(nickchase
<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-26-21.11.log.html#l-44>,
21:18:57)
We'll take the discussion of RST vs Docbook to the mailing
list.(nickchase
<http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-26-21.11.log.html#l-77>,
21:26:02)

Action items:

 1. nickchase
     1. nickchase Add structure for HA strategy.
     2. nickchase Create wiki pages for the install guide and ops guide
        notes and link them from the main HA guide page.
 2. Sam-I-Am
     1. Sam-I-Am Review the install guide for any references that are
        relevant to HA.
 3. Shamail
     1. Shamail Review the ops guide for any references that are
        relevant to HA.

Full minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ha_guide/2015/ha_guide.2015-02-26-21.11.html

----  Nick