[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev] [manuals] Training guide issue

Pančur, Matjaž Matjaz.Pancur at fri.uni-lj.si
Wed Feb 25 14:25:07 UTC 2015

Hi Ajay,

welcome!

The bugs you mention are for stable/icehouse version of the Training guides. You’re more than welcome to submit them to the icehouse branch of the Training guides (https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/?h=stable%2Ficehouse).

You didn’t find them In the current (master) branch, since we’re in the middle of the transitioning from the XML to the RST format. If you need anything else, please just ask and we’ll be more than happy to help you. Some basic info: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Training-guides.

Regards,
Matjaz